Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hiatus


You've probably noticed that my blog frequency has dropped off in the past couple of months.  I have felt bad about that, but time has not been on my side.  I truly enjoy sharing our family's story and adventures, and hope that there are many of you out there who look forward to our updates!

But life is happening around us, and the time to write about it gets shorter with each passing day.  Everyone is healthy and happy, so don't worry about that.  But after work and school and therapies and togetherness, I find myself debating between blogging and sleeping.  Sleep usually wins out, and my immune system has been thanking me.

The next few months promise to be exceptionally busy ones for us here.  I promise that at some time in the future, I'll be able to sit down on a regular basis again and share our story. That time just isn't now... and I'm trying my best not to feel guilty about that.  I may intermittently post funny quips or photos, so check in on us when you can (or sign up on the blog to receive email updates whenever I post an update).

And no, this is not an April Fool's joke.  Its really just unfortunate timing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss you!!
love,
Sally