Thursday, February 25, 2010

Photo freak out

One of the things they recommend you do while on bedrest is organize your photos. As many of you know, I am an avid scrapbooker (when I have the time and ability) and therefore, have many photos that have yet to find their way into a scrapbook.

I was recently admiring some of the photos from our trip to the Outer Banks in September. I blogged about that trip (see Peace post) but didn't use all of our photos on the blog. Anyway, I was looking at this photo of our day trip to the Currituck Beach Lighthouse.



Nate took this photo from the bottom of the lighthouse steps before we began our long ascent to the top. He thought the photo would be cool and artistic.

As I looked closer at this photo, I started to get freaked out a little bit. Maybe I have seen too many episodes of Paranormal State and Psychic Kids on the A&E channel, but to my untrained eye, it appeared as though there was some type of... figure... at the center of the stairs. The lighthouse is more than 100 years old, afterall. It could be haunted.

Thank goodness for Adobe Photoshop. If you look below, the figure at the center of the steps is actually another guy who thought that taking a photo from the top of the lighthouse looking down through the stairs AFTER his ascent would be a cool photo op! Totally random that this guy and Nate had the same thought at the same time though!


I wonder if they see Nate in their photo and are as silly as me!

No comments: